Friday, September 18, 2009

Final destination?

Finally I finished and completed my Final Year Project.
All the hard moments are gone and pass away.
However, I don't know whether this is my final destination or not?
My life is going to end here right after I completed my degree?
Recently, friends are asking me "are you going to take master or further your studies?"
Many of them are planning what is the next step for them after this semester.
I feel that I am so tiny.
Because I just don't want to think about that yet.
All I want is to relax and enjoy my remaining University life
Countdown: 21Days
Looking forward to wait my mum and sis visit me this coming RAYA
So exciting because this is the first time they intend to come to MELAKA to see me
touched~~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Face Expression (Now):


My Face Expression (Then):


Still, I have no idea what I want and going to do next after graduation.
Emm...Hopefully everything will be fine
MAYDAY: OK-LAK~~

2 comments:

梦影 said...

lol... wendy, u still looks as pretty as u have always been...
very charming.. hmm... 21days before u finished ur uni life? cool... if i were you, i wouldnt think of doing master... i want to start my life as soon as i can now.. qualification is not the most important, i prefer life experience. :D good luck and do talk to me for advice if u want .. :D msn always online.. LOL

YiYi said...

u msn me lak